Thursday, February 6, 2014

Contributing Articles at Houzz and Infarrantly Creative

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Today Im at Infarrantly Creative sharing how I made a wood tiled top for a metal table out of driftwood.


Make sure to stop by and take a look! I LOVE how it came out!!

Also, SO excited to share that Im now a contributor at Houzz! For my first article, I shared how to make Greek Key pillow shams. From now on, Ill be sharing mostly original DIYs, so be on the lookout for those!

DIY: Make a Designer-Look Pillow Sham

General contractors, home builders, and more ∨

When decorating or building a home, dont forget about the walls.
Search for fun counter stools, clocks, sectionals and storage dressers to spice up your basement.

Click here to check out my latest article.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment