Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Writing Desk Sanding Done!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

We finished sanding last night!! that deserves a few more !!! This had SO much detail that it took SO long to sand - Can you tell that I am happy that it is over? I think David was over sanding by the end too. Next time if I have something this detailed I think I will paint it or hire someone to sand it ...

The liming wax arrived yesterday and I started applying it this morning. I like how you can still see the wood grain, but the yellow tone is washed out.

Look for finished pictures tomorrow :) 

On a side note - I have decided what I am doing with the other half of the yellow console table - hint - it might have something in common with the ombre frames

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment